Navigation

Battlefield Heroes Issues and Game Play

battlefield heroes
If you want to experience a real life soldier battle install the Battefield Heroes from Google Chrome Web Store.  I’m very excited about the game as I will experience  a soldrier life Arcade and Action game. The game is a visual is cartoon were you can select a character a log in name and profile name. The game requires an email address to register basic details like birthday and country. Once you register a link to log in will be sent out to your email address. Installing a plug in is required as well to experience the game play. The website is not stable as I encounter a lot of issue when installing the plugin in for Battlefield Heroes.  The excitement turn in to frustration as I did some troubleshooting steps to and found out that it’s a problem with the plug in or the installer, Here are the steps that I did I originally play the game on Google Chrome but the page is not loading and giving me a 404 error on the link. Thinking that it could just be a browser issue I try it on Mozilla firefox the plug In installation appear and show  but error shows up as corrupted file and I was not able to successfully install on the computer. I’m not sure if it’s an issue with my computer but I was able to Play Counter Strike online and install a plug in as well . The game is good as the cartoon and feature are fun I visited the forum to look for an answer. Technical Support corner are available for help but the first thing is check is the Game and Website Maintenance for Battlefield Heroes and found out that the last maintenance date was on the 12 of June 2013.

Here are the common issue user experience playing Battlefield Heroes.
Installing the plug in or getting the loop – other user recommend to check the plug in or add on – disabling the plug in resolved the issue 


An error occured: failed to write registry value: Installation Dir – during installation error shows up and the solution for this is run the browser and Administrator. 


"There is a problem with your connection" user getting drops outs when playing the game he uses wifi for the connection I recommend to try it using Ethernet cable first.
The game is promising as the community is active and getting users everyday it’s not a perfect game but the forum and guide is very clear for average user to  troubleshoot the game if you encounter some issue with the game post it on help section and a mod or experience user will help you answer the question.  A very fun and exciting game from Chrome Web Store I will post some update once I install and fixed the plug in issue on Battlefield Heroes

No comments:

Post a Comment