Navigation

How To Play Conveyor

A conveyor is a moving belt which you can transfer objects it’s a simple machine that are used by company or trucks. Right now I’m playing it on Google Chrome Web Store and this is my top games for now on my Google Chrome. The goal is simple you just need to transport the box to each bin. Here is how to play the Conveyor  movement of the conveyor depends on the arrow control check the direction of the movement first. Certain level requires a color of object to the bin make sure to match each color. Playing the game is fun and want to finish and top every level. Timer is also set on each level make sure to study the movement and position of the bin. The game will automatically pick the object up incase it’s on the wrong bin. The game has a total of 24 level and right now I’m still trying to unlock other level each level contains difficulty but the more you gain experience the more each much easier for you to solved the remaining puzzle.  

The game control for Conveyor

The game is depends on the mouse no need to use the keyboard.  The arrow control the movement hover the mouse on the arrow to control the conveyor speed. The conveyor games also comes in different language and country the default is in English.
Here is the sample screen on Conveyor with an object. Please see the image below.

Conveyor Image

The game is categorize as Puzzle and Brain as this game requires you to think like the other game that I posted here on my blog Cargo Bridge. It seems when it comes to puzzle and brain game you need to be an Engineer or something to do with math. This is the second puzzle game that I have installed on my Google Chrome from Web Store and for me it’s fun to play the game. Conveyor update: right now I’m at level 12 studying how to put all the object on to the bin.The game is developed by AGame.com

No comments:

Post a Comment